Madden NFL 10 Franchise PS3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden NFL 10 Franchise PS3

Online Franchise

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*TRADE ALERT* #1 Colts acquire Jackson and Adeyanju from the Rams in exchange for Moreno Brackett and Hobbs    #2 Falcons acquire Bryant from the Buccaneers in exchange for White    #3 Titans acquire Jackson Sears and Williams from the Buccaneers in exchange for Hope and Haye
Scores from Week 1: OAK 37 @ KC 20    ARI 28 @ JAX 7    MIN 28 @ DET 0    CIN 17 @ GB 10    HOU 31 @ TEN 35    STL 21 @ WAS 16    CAR 14 @ ATL 7    NE 0 @ NYJ 17    NO 6 @ PHI 38    SEA 14 @ SF 31 TB 14 @ BUF 28    CLE 7 @ DEN 41    BAL 31 @ SD 49    PIT 7 @ CHI 31    NYG 21 @ DAL 28    IND 19 @ MIA 29

Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OSU_JimmyJams

Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" Empty
PostSubject: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 am

I hate that shit
Back to top Go down
maktarjive

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:00 am

Yeah, I wish! Seems every year Madden decides to add some "new feature" that detracts from the gameplay.

Any way we can get Madden to stop saying "they need two scores" when the other team is down by 30...
Back to top Go down
the300zx
Admin
the300zx

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 pm

fight for the fumble isnt an option to take off
Back to top Go down
https://thenflleague.forumotion.com
OSU_JimmyJams

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:28 pm

ahh gotcha. thx for the update. wasn't sure if we could turn it off or not
Back to top Go down
maktarjive

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:54 pm

lol, i thought you were being sarcastic OSU... I know I was. Yeah, Madden's not going to let you turn off any of it's new *features* because then it couldn't force you to live with em.
Back to top Go down
caveboy99357

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 pm

lol but they need to make it harder to happen Vince Young was standing up after the fumble and he instantly fell down and started to fight for the fumble
Back to top Go down
maktarjive

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Hey Guys, I'd like to ask anyone who knows for some help with this:

1. I've never won a fight-for-the-fumble. Not against the CPU, not against another player, not even when my guy jumps on the ball and I start off with a huge advantage on the meter. Anyone have tips on this? When they say "Press X" do they mean press it and hold it down or continually press it as fast as you can? And if so, do you guys usually put the controller on your knee or something to help with that? Any tips much appreciated. I hate losing all of these "simon says" style fight for the fumbles.

2. Related to #1, in my last game I fumbled 3 times. Seemed like every time my guy got hit he fumbled. Any tips on avoiding that? The previous game I played I didn't fumble at all so I'm guessing it's something my opponent was doing. Two fumbles were by Randle El and one by Mike Sellers (74 and 78 carry which isn't horrible). Do you think he was stripping (r1?) and if so do I need to hold down r1 when I'm about to get hit? Of course I lost all 3 of those fumbles since I'm no good at fight for fumble.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can answer. I'd like to get better at this so I can provide more of a challenge for you guys.
Back to top Go down
SBS0311

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:24 pm

You just need to avoid big hits and protect the ball. As far as the fight, it's just button mashing. You just have to get good at doing that. The key is a quick thumb and being able to rapid fire on the controller.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"   Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble" Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyway we can vote to turn off "Fight for the Fumble"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden NFL 10 Franchise PS3 :: Rules-
Jump to: